Are you thinking of going on vacation to make the most of the last few weeks of summer? Javea, in the province of Alicante, can be an interesting destination for you if you feel like camping or relaxing in the sun and taking a refreshing swim.
In fact, it has several of the best beaches and coves of the Costa Blanca, which extend along about 20 kilometers of coastline offering a wide diversity of landscapes, as well as services and amenities.
The beaches of Javea, authentic paradises of the Costa Blanca in Alicante.
Impressive cliffs, viewpoints, crystal-clear water, fine sand… A luxury at your fingertips.
– Playa La Grava: it is next to the marina near Duanes de la Mar, an old fishing district. Awarded with a blue flag, you have the possibility to walk or take a refreshment along its promenade.
– Arenal Beach: it is the longest beach and one of the few with sandy soil. It is in the middle of the bay and also has a blue flag. You can practice water sports and offers views of the Montgó Mountain.
– Cala Blanca: many people go snorkeling in this cove full of pebbles and white rocks. It has a length of about 300 meters and is formed by two more coves, Caleta I and II.
– Cala Sardinera: on the north side of Cap Prim and Sant Martí, it is ideal for snorkeling and swimming.
– Cala Barraca or Portitxol: it is located between Cap Prim and Cap Negre and is also ideal for water sports.
– Cala Ambolo: located before Cabo de la Nao, it is one of the best nudist beaches in Javea.
Other equally attractive beaches for camping or any other activity are La Granadella cove, Caleta del Francés, Benissero or Primer Muntanyar beach, Segon Muntanyar, El Ministro, Pope or Tangó beach… Javea has a lot to offer you.